Setup Activity Monitoring
The Pod allows you to monitor your pet’s activity to ensure they are getting the right amount of exercise and rest for their health.
- On the Pet screen, click the blue information box below Activity Monitor which says ‘Configure activity metrics’. This will take you through a tutorial which explains what is recorded, how to review your pet’s activity levels, and how to set targets for your pet. On the last page of the tutorial, click ‘Set Targets’.
- From here, you will be taken to the Daily Targets screen. You will be able to move the sliders up and down to set daily targets for the time your pet spends walking, playing, and resting.
- Be sure the Activity Monitor toggle on the Pet screen is turned on by swiping it to the right to ensure your Pod is recording activity.
Want to know more?
- Once you have recorded some activity, it will appear on the Pet Screen
- The Activity Monitor needs to be turned on in order for the Pod to sync via Bluetooth